All About Esther Munyi (MY)

My photo
♥ I am Esther Munyi ♥ 20/2013 ~~~ Just A Simple girl in LOVE with ♥ Music ♥ Dancing ~~~ Always Support ♥ Rynn ♥ Bosco ♥ Peace ~~~ ♥ No Music No Life ♥ More Music More Life ♥

Search Search... ♥

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

diploma life ended :))


Finally....
Diploma life was ended ~
7 semester ~
2 years 4 months ~
Wowwwww!!!!!
I am officially graduate for diploma ~
TCHE checked !!
95 :))
CGPA checked !!
3++ :))
  It reached my target so that i am satisfied ~
graduate with MERIT ~~
ngekkk ngekkk ~~
say goodbye to Computer Science and Computer Mathematics ~~
AND

and say hi to Bachelor of Management Mathematics with Computing ~
minor in computing ~
major in mathematics ~
Oh yeaaaaaa!!!!! 
my love <33333 font="">
well, another two years for degree ~
All the Best for Everything :)
for you , you , you and you :)
for the peoples same course or different course ~
BTW,
fighting together !!!^^


1 comment: