All About Esther Munyi (MY)

My photo
♥ I am Esther Munyi ♥ 20/2013 ~~~ Just A Simple girl in LOVE with ♥ Music ♥ Dancing ~~~ Always Support ♥ Rynn ♥ Bosco ♥ Peace ~~~ ♥ No Music No Life ♥ More Music More Life ♥

Search Search... ♥

Sunday, December 11, 2011

last post on 2011...

last post on 2011?
haha...yes...cause my mom had block me to use computer online until the end of the exam...

last day of exam is on 10th jan 2012.....!!!
well...is okay...i am obedience it...but izzit can really make me study hard?
yes...i need to do so...if not i cant enjoy my countdown with them...

i hope that is a nice and joyful day with them...
if not i am going to die hard in this exam...
so i have to do it...
please slap me and scold me if i online with hp more than 15 minute...
Yes...please treat me bad if i doing this...i wont blame you and will say thank you to you...
cause in the coming saturday and sunday i have no time to revision...
been book by friend and family...

so i BEG you all...wakakka...xDD

TUESDAY...
i hope that i can meet his..
1st time he come my college for event...
arghxx...but i have class that time...
mamii ya...i want to meet him before i facing exam...
can??!??!PELASE...
somemore i have thing to pass to he also...

so english teacher i hope that day you can let me go on time...
and he back so early...
Tarcian if you guys are free please go and support he...
thx very muchie...^^

Final Exam...

I am stress because something...
haizz...T.T...

hope i can ignore it...Can I?!
Yes...you can...dont bother it and just Ignore...
Is okay...i am fine...at least i receive someone encourage...
i appreciate it so much...thank you...love you ya...haha...xDD

hehhehehhe....me sot plug ady...
Yeah...i am free after 10th JAN 2012...wakakaka...xDD

But i have to work for part-timer at my aunite company to earn money for CNY...
if not i going to bankrupt soon...hahha...
well...is okay...welcome for date in every saturday and sunday...^^

Next Week Saturday go shopping with family...
i want buy thing...
hope i wont bankrupt...hahha...xDD
Sunday is going to attend a christmas party...
Bring a happy mood to attend it...^^

FINE...
i have to stop here...

2mrw morning class...
I will come back as soon as possible...
although i know nobody will come here...
but it is a way to relax stress...^__^
Nitez everyone...
My BLOG see you on next year...
i am going to miss you...hehe..xDD
LOVE 1808 ...1459 and 512...
haha...dont un?
sure lah...my secret...<33333333
lalalalalalalalalalalalala...xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment