All About Esther Munyi (MY)

My photo
♥ I am Esther Munyi ♥ 20/2013 ~~~ Just A Simple girl in LOVE with ♥ Music ♥ Dancing ~~~ Always Support ♥ Rynn ♥ Bosco ♥ Peace ~~~ ♥ No Music No Life ♥ More Music More Life ♥

Search Search... ♥

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~0327~

today still at house play play play~
nothing to do...
plan to study but failed...
mamii yaaaa,i really no mood to study~
do whatever also cant make me concentrate..
Why tarc treat us like that..???
this sem only one subhect for final exam...

and next sem got 6 subjects..
are u kixiaooooo...??sot plug...@@

arghhxxxx.....@@
dont play me...>.<

finally u replied,if not.......wakakak..xD
plan to go xxxxxx for one day trip and go for ur promote tour..
that day was april fool,feel like want go and play you...hahha..xD
but may I...???
i wish i can go....please...!!!!!!

ahhhh...fine...just wait...

stop to write and go watch 100% entertaiment...
that was a happy moment...
really fun...bye!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment